Palm Valley Women’s Care Practice Information
Physicians of our group and coverage:
- The physicians of our group are Dr. Miles Howard, Dr. William Sun, Dr. Thylma Sta.Maria and Dr. Yetunde Adenle. For those who have preference for a male or female physician, please be advised the physicians of our practice share a call schedule. This means that if your physician is not on call at the time of your delivery, then one of the other physicians of our group may perform your delivery. The same applies for gynecological patients who may need hospital care after office hours.
It is requested that you provide us the following information at each visit:
- Current insurance, address and telephone information.
- Payment or co-payments.
It is your responsibility to know your insurance policy in regards to the following:
- Radiology services, lab/blood work services.
- Coverage of family planning and preventative services.
- Obstetrical coverage
Referrals and prior authorizations:
- Please allow 5-7 days for processing. If you have not heard from us within this time period, please call after 7 days.
Medication prescriptions and refills:
- It is your responsibility to provide us with your pharmacy phone number when calling the office for prescriptions. Please have that number readily available.
- Please allow 48-72 hours for refills.
Insurance, disability and medical records:
- Please allow 5-10 days for completion of forms and medical records.
- There will be a $25.00 charge for completion of forms.
- There is a charge of $20.00 for a copy of your medical records. This fee is due at the time of your written request.
- If you have not been seen for over 2 years, there will be a charge of $25.00 to retrieve your file from storage.
- If you are scheduled for surgery and need to cancel or reschedule, you must notify the surgery scheduler 3 days prior to your scheduled surgery. Failure to do so will result in a $50.00 fee.
We are unable to guarantee that any service provided to you will be covered by your insurance policy. It is your responsibility to know your benefits. We are here to provide medical care that we feel is appropriate.